Welcome to the Froggy Blog Hop!
This Froggy Hop will run for 2 days. If you just happened to stop by my blog, you’ll want to start the fun at Haidee's Blog!!!
We are excited to have you Froggy Hop with us! Each blogger participating in this Froggy Blog Hop is featuring a crafty project having to do with a"froggy" theme.You'll find Froggy Unique ideas. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way. Be sure to leave a comment at each hop to show some Bloggie Love and to qualify to win a Prize. Not a must but it would be nice to follow their blogs too. Haidee is giving away a great prize so please be sure to send her some extra love and don’t forget to comment here for your chance to win.
For my part of the hop I created a window card. I cut out each of the plants and frog by hand and popped them up at different heights to create some dimension. The butterflies were punched out with a small punch and I used some homemade baker’s twine for the fishing line. I colored in the frog and bushes/plants with my Copics. I’m not sure which occasion I’ll be using it for so I left the sentiment off for now.
Now it’s time to Froggy Hop on over to the Next stop:
Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
Here is the list of the Froggy Hop line up. Just in case if you Froggy Hop off course:
- Haidee - http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
- Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com **you are here**
- Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Kim - http://katydidcards.com
- Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
- Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
- Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/?m=1
- Audrey - www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com
- Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
Come back to Haidee's Blog Monday September 28th to see IF you are the WINNER.