Friday, January 4, 2013

The Friday Freebie Is Back

Time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)
A True Friend Preview_apieceofheartblog
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
 
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!





13 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much Sharon, this is a gorgeous sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the beautiful sentiment, Sharon! Happy New Year!

~ Sharon ~ said...

Thanks, Carla. So glad you visited today!

~ Sharon ~ said...

Thanks, Desire. So glad to see you today.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thank you.

Lisa D.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love this, I have a friend that I had to move across country from and this is perfect for her card. I will get a card made and show you. thank you bunches and bunches hugs,Cathy

Ardilla said...

Thank you :)

txexperiment said...

This is very sweet and I have a friend it would be perfect for. Thanks!

Kathleen said...

I love this, thanks so much.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

I truly do hope you show me, Cathy. There is a "share with me" link up on the home bar that will let you upload your photo to the gallery. Thanks for visiting.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

You're welcome Ardilla. Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Thanks so much. I hope you will share your card with me using the "share with me" feature on this blog. Pretty please!

Thanks for stoppng by.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Thank you, Kathleen. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by.