Friday, February 1, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Nothing Compares Stomach Ache_preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

11 comments :

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the latest. Another great sentiment. I am sending you an email so watch out for it.

Lisa D.

MiamiKel said...

How sweet! Indeed laughter is the best medicine :)

Blessings, my friend!

Laura W said...

Ha ha, so true! Thanks a bunch for sharing :)

Jackie Scott said...

First visit to your blog, grabbed some of your freebies. Love all you cards and the tutorials. Will become a follower. Thanks,

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

You are very welcome! I know you know I got your email, lol. Can't wait!

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Thanks, Kel. Glad you stopped by.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

You are welcome, Laura. Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Welcome, Jackie! I look forward to having you as a follower. Don't forget to stop by weekly for your freebie.

Craftdee said...

I've just grabbed a couple of your fab freebie sentiments; thanks so much for making them available - I'll make sure I link back when I use them (and I'll share my projects if you like) Donna ☺

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

You're welcome, Craftdee. I would love it if you shared your projects with me! Thanks for stopping by.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for this wonderful sentiment!