Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Clear It Out Mid Post Challenge Card–Thank You

Baby Pumpkin Girl-thanksgiving-Bugaboo_apieceofheart.blog


Baby Pumpkin Girl-copic-Bugaboo_apieceofheart.blog


It’s mid-post time and I’m sharing what I made using this adorable image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I colored her with my copics and Bic Mark-Its. 

Skin/Cheeks – E0000/00/11, R20/22

Dress/Hair Bow  – V12/15/17

Pumpkins – Harvest Orange

Shoes - E37



I embossed my white cardstock with a folder from Cuttlebug.  I sponged over it with some rose ink by Tim Holtz.  Love me some Tim Holtz, lol.


Baby Pumpkin Girl-rejoice-Bugaboo_apieceofheart.blog

The required item for this challenge was to use an old sentiment.  I chose to use the velum statement from a package that I purchased years ago but have never used.  I chose the word rejoice because I have many reasons to rejoice and be thankful for so many things in my life.  I embossed the “thank you” below it with black embossing powder.



Thanks for stopping by.  For more challenge details, hop on over to the Clear It Out Blog.  Hopefully I will see your entry there soon.   Enjoy and don’t forget to go enter my giveaways!!


Suman Pandit said...

This is really gorgeous. Sharon !!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Sharon. Love the embossed background and how you did the sentiment.
{Doing Life – my personal blog}