Friday, October 11, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

I must apologize again for being late with the Friday Freebie … but at least I got it out while it’s still Friday this time, lol.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Camera Life_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

Don’t forget to go enter my giveaways!!

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

13 comments :

Carla S. said...

Love this one! Thanks so much for sharing it, Sharon!

Sue said...

This is fabulous, thank you so much
Sue xx

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning Sharon. This is one of my favourite sayings and I am delighted that yoy created such a beautiful sentiment with it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Donna said...

Sharon, this is such a wonderful sentiment. I have a camera image and I've just been waiting to use it. This will be perfect! Thanks so much!

Tine said...

Love it! How clever...& thanks for sharing it too.
Tine :)

Diana said...

Great saying, Thank you 4 sharing.

Lynne said...

Perfect saying. Well done. You are clever!! Hugs Lynne from OZ

Sue said...

I love it, thank you for sharing and boy it is so true.

Lisa Lynn said...

this is adorable, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for asking someone to give you another shot when they're ticked at you. Thank you.

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

This sentiment just gives me goosebumps and is something my son needs to hear too. Just perfect! Thank you!!!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thank you so much! Good reminder!

Elaine P said...

Thank you for this sentiment I have just the right stamp to go with this.Once again thank you for your generosity in giving these freebies:)