Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie…

As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Dream-Live_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon thanks so much again for another wonderfully designed and inspirational sentiment. Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tine said...

Thank you. A lovely sentiment.

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for this lovely sentiment :)