Friday, November 15, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

First of all I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, prayers and understanding regarding the loss of my Uncle last week.  It is truly appreciated! 

This week I’ve been thinking a lot about all the family that gathered together to celebrate the life of my Uncle.  Many of them I haven’t seen in years such as my 2nd and 3rd cousins, etc.  Although we’ve been apart from each other through the years we have never forgotten about one another.  We picked up right where we left off and had a great time reminiscing and catching up on each other’s lives.  This brings me to today’s sentiment.  I hope you enjoy it.

As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Family Roots_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

Only 2 more week left to enter my giveaway!!

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

10 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Sharon. Hope you are holding up, thinking of you so very often. Thank you for another awesome sentiment xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla S. said...

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, Sharon. Thank you for the wonderful sentiment. It is perfect for family. I had the same experience as you when my Mom passed away this summer. My distant cousins and I reconnected then and we are staying in touch all the time now. It was an unexpected blessing. I will use this for one of their cards. Hugs.

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo very much for this great sentiment here. I just found you through Free digital stamps site.

Tine said...

Thank you. A lovely, thoughtful sentiment.

Anonymous said...

I've thought about you throughout the week ...wondered how you were doing.
What a beautiful BEAUTIFUL!!! sentiment. Often, when we go through difficult times, we end up doing some introspective thinking. Sometimes we come out of it with brilliant little gems of knowledge like the one you've shared with us today. Thank you Sharon.
Have a good week. Remember to take time for yourself when you need to. Saying goodbye to someone you loved as much as your Uncle takes time and a lot of emotional energy. Blessings to you and your family. enjay

Laura W said...

Glad to have you back :)
I like this one a lot Sharon, thank you.

Sue said...

Thank you so much for sharing. This is very true and beautiful.

patti said...

So true,thank you!

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for this lovely sentiment,my condolences on your recent loss, hope you and your family are keeping well.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there, I used one of your freebie sentiments from a while back, and I wanted to share my card with you:

http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2013/11/kitty-memories.html

Thanks for your freebies - I don't comment much but I enjoy your blog very much.