Friday, November 29, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Christmas Word Tree_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

8 comments :

Gail said...

Hi Sharon - this is a lovely digital - I hope to get it in a creation this week - I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving - have a wonderful weekend! Gail

kReN said...

Sharon, I love this digi! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with all of us!
kReN

Come and follow me@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is lovely - thank you! Wishing you a joyful day!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this word shape Christmas Tree...

Anonymous said...

Thankyou very much

Elaine P said...

This digi tree is really lovely and I shall use this on a family card,thank you so much :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon this is just awesome and so perfect for our festive season cards. Thanks so much for creating this one and sharing it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}