Hey friends! Today we are celebrating Robin Lane’s birthday by having a blog hop. Happy Birthday, Robin! If you are following along, you should have arrived here from Janet Royer’s blog. If you just happened to stop by you will want to go back to the beginning and visit Robin’s blog -- she’s offering some great candy to one luck blog hopper (http://create-a-latte.blogspot.ca/)!
It's a smash book kit that has everything in it that you need to get started, perfect for the new year.
My contribution to this hop is a simple birthday card made with some really pretty designer paper and a few buttons on the side. I used my square scalloped punch to stamp my sentiment on.
Robin, I really hope you have a great day celebrating your birthday! I’m so glad I could be a part of this hop (my first hop ever .. but definitely not my last!) to help you celebrate.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Just as a sidenote .. I give away digital sentiments every Friday so if you’re interested in following me, you’ll be notified every week once they’ve gone live and if you have this feed set up in your email, you will get them delivered right to your inbox :-)
You’re next stop is Connie Can Crop (http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com). If you get sidetracked along the way, here's the complete hop line up…
1. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
2. Lori Apgar - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
3. Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
4. Alicia O'Bryant - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
5. Janet Royer - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
6. Sharon - A Piece Of Heart - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com *you are here*
7. Connie Can Crop - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
8. Tammy Smith -http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
9. Kim Ryden - http://rydenkim.blogspot.com/
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of the crafty gals sharing their ideas and creations.