Friday, January 10, 2014

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Nothing Else To Offer_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

7 comments :

Josephine Cox said...

Thank you for the wonderful sentiment. I did add it to Free Digital stamp blog. ~ Josie

Mehrll said...

Wonderful sentiment. I have seen your sentiments before and like them. I have subscribed to your site. Thank you for sharing.

Mehrll said...

Wonderful sentiment. I have seen your sentiments before and like them. I have subscribed to your site. Thank you for sharing.

Desire Fourie said...

Another wonderful sentiment, Sharon. Thanks so much. Very true words spoken.
Hugs
Desire

Elaine P said...

Thank you Sharon for this lovely sentiment,it is very generous of you to share for free and is much appreciated :)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

A wonderful saying indeed. Thank you.