Friday, April 11, 2014

Here It Is!! The Friday Freebie…

So sorry for the huge delay in sharing today’s freebie!!  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Friendship Subway_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

3 comments :

Carla S. said...

Wonderful subway art, Sharon! Thanks for sharing it. I hope things get better for you soon. Hugs to you.

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning collaged sentiment. Just love it. Thanks so much Sharon.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for this word-art
it will make a perfect card for a close friend :)