Friday, July 4, 2014

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Always Remember_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

6 comments :

Ema M said...

Great sentiment! Thank you! xx

Carla S. said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful sentiment, Sharon!

Tine said...

Love this. Thank you for sharing.

Laura W said...

Love this quote! Thank you Sharon :)

Charlene said...

This is such a wonderful sentiment and so very true. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much Sharon, this is such a beautiful sentiment. Hope you are well xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}