Friday, June 8, 2012

The Friday Freebie…

Oh my goodness it’s already Friday again.  I have barely had enough time to sit down at my computer this week, but I managed to get a moment to create this freebie for you.  I hope you will enjoy.  As always, click on the preview to download this freebie or use the alternate download link below.

ACTUAL SIZE: 3137x1039 pixels in PNG format (can be resized)Special Dad_preview
Alternate  Download Link: http://min.us/mK6aUr6yx
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

9 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for wonderful sentiment freebie, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sentiment. We don't celebrate father's day until later in the year but having the sentiment now means that I can get the card started earlier. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perrfect sentiment . Thanks so much. Lynne from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely sentiment, just what I need to put on a page of my late Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful! Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this wonderful sentiment for dad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!