Friday, June 15, 2012

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time, once again, for another Friday Freebie.  This one is dedicated to my sister.  Sis, I’m blessed to have you for a big sister.  Growing up we played and laughed and had fun together (even when you held me down and tickled me until I could barely breath, lol).  You’re an amazing person … and an incredible mom … and the greatest sister there is.  I love you.
As always, click on the preview to download the sentiment.  Alternate download below the preview for those who are having trouble with 4shared.

Enjoy the journey!

ACTUAL SIZE: 1065x795 pixels in PNG format (can be resized)Childhood Sister_preview
Alternate  Download Link: http://min.us/muYYZEtL4
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

7 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful sentiment. I wanted to pop in and let you know that I used your dad sentiment. If you would like to see what I did, you can find it on my blog here: http://charlenescardcreations.blogspot.ca/2012/06/patties-creations-challenge-46.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlene, thanks so much for sharing that link with me. You made a beautiful card and I'm actually very honored that you thought well enough of my sentiment to use it. Can you tell me what kind of paper you printed that on and also what kind of printer you used?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. And it is perfect for my sister. Thank you bunches and bunches. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great comment.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Thank you
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!