Friday, November 9, 2012

The Friday Freebie…

Sorry this is so late.  It’s been a crazy week.  But, hey, it’s still Friday right, lol.  So here is this week’s freebie sentiment.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Slightly Cracked_preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
 
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!


19 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Stop by again soon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this great freebie!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lisa. Come back again soon.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Charlene. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Love this and have just the friend to send it to. Thanks a bunch..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun. I really hope you will share your card with me when you finish it.

      Delete
    2. Hi again, just wanted to let you know that I added a tool to this blog that will allow you to share your card with me when it's finished. Just click on the Share With Me link on the toolbar just under the header of this blog to link up your card. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Sharon - I love this sentiment! Will absolutely share when I use for a card!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!