Friday, January 11, 2013

The Friday Freebie

I think I should actually call this the “FRY”day Freebie … because I am so fried, it’s not even funny.  Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong with this weeks quest to get this freebie uploaded to my blog and ready for you to grab. Ugghhh.

Anyhow, it’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Best Friends_preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!





8 comments :

  1. Thank you so much. I have a best friend that I had to leave 2 years ago & this truly expresses my feelings. I'm glad your spam problem got straightened out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon. Sounds like you had a nasty start to the day - hope things are going better for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and the timing is perfect, I too had to leave my best friend and so this is perfect for her card. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your week gets better, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great freebie Sharon. I also wanted you to know that I added your badge to my blog under my 'Creative Canadians' page that I just added. See you again next week.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. For the kind comments and for adding my badge to your blog! We Canadians have to stick together, lol.

      Delete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!