Friday, January 18, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie. (Had trouble uploading to 4shared so there is only one set of links. I will try again tomorrow).

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Love Perfectly_preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.
 
Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!




13 comments :

  1. Sharon thank you so much again for this wonderful sentiment and being so sharing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Desire. Thanks for appreciating my work. :-)

      Delete
  2. Sharon I love this saying and can't wait to go home and download it on my computer..You are so generous and kind for providing these...thanks so much...♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Carol. I appreciate your kind remarks. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. This is so true and so awesome. I love it, Thank you so very very much. Hugs, Cathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Cathy. Glad you stopped by. Have a great week.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Thanks for another great freebie sentiment. Also wanted to let you know that I've added your badge to my 'Creative Canadians' page on my blog. I don't think I've told you this yet, have I? My memory is like a sieve.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, yes you did mention it. I have done the same for you as well. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this lovely sentiment! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gail. Have a great week, too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I just popped over from Lisa's blog! Love this sentiment and such a great blog! Have a wonderful day and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!