Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All Kinds Of Fun…

Hey there friends,

I wanted to share the fun little project I created the other day.  It’s decorated rather simply but that’s not the point.  I wanted to make something that would hold the chocolate Easter egg treats I like to give my girls on Easter morning.  Even though they are 20 and 22 they still enjoy their treats.  This year I’ve decided I’m going to do something a little different to present them with their treats.  I used a template for a cupcake box and made this.

 

SAM_0644_apieceofheartblog

 

The little bunny is the same image I used on the Easter challenge card I made the other day.  I used a homemade wobbler on this one as well. 

I bought some Easter grass from the Dollar Store and lined the inside of the box with it to form a nest to sit the eggs on.  What a great surprise they’ll get when they open the box and find these ….

 

SAM_0646_apieceofheart

 

I still have time so I’m going to do a couple more and add more detail to the outside of the box.  Thanks for looking.

 

SAM_0648_apieceofheartblog

5 comments :

Nana said...

Adorable. Love the cute bunny.

Hugs Nana

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Thanks, Nana. Glad you stopped by today. :-)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

This is so cute! Love the little bunny!

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Thanks, Jeanette. And thanks for visiting and commenting. I'm beginning to think that most of my followers have fallen off the earth. Have a great weekend!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a great idea. Can you ship to Sudbury??!! I'm 45 and I still love Easter treats too! I'm sure the girls will love it no matter their ages.

Hugs,
Lisa