Friday, March 22, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Friends Are Kisses_preview

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

8 comments :

  1. Thank you SO much :) These sentiments are wonderful! Found your blog via Lisa Decosse's blog.
    Happy weekend.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I've caught up for the past two weeks. I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm so glad to see that Lisa M. found you via my blog. It proves to me once again how important the showcases are for networking. Thanks for another great freebie.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Thank you for the wonderful freebie. I found your blog thru Craftin Vicky and I love your work. I am your newest follower, subscribed by email and facebook. I have your button posted on my blog also and would love for you to come visit my blog as well. joann sassy raggedy http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon I love your blog even though I don't always get to comment because we are on the road traveling so much but I received the Liebster Award for blogs under 200 followers and I loved your blog so I am passing it on to you. You will see it on my blog http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com. It will explain what you are to do with the award and I will also send you the instructions in an e-mail. I love your blog like I said and wanted to let people know about it so they could enjoy it like I do hUgs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!