Friday, April 5, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the card I made using this freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)
Happy Bee-lated Birthday_preview
JPGS:
PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

SAM_0650_apieceofheartblog


10 comments :

Av said...

Many thanks:)The way my memory is going, I'm bound to put this to good use anytime soon.

Gail said...

thank you Sharon! I have been making BEE cards - I will need to make a birthday card and use this sentiment - enjoy your week!

Donna said...

Bee-utiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is adorable. I did not know about the share me button but will use it with my next card...Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie..joann sassy raggedy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

So cute!

Tara Bruening said...

This is just adorable! I'm your newest follower. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love this, I love getting your posts in my e-mail, That way I never miss a one of them. Love your blog, hugs Cathy K

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Always great to have a belated bday sentiment around. Thanks so much. Also wanted to let you know that I have two more cards using your sentiments in the works. I'll upload them to the gallery when they are done.

Lisa

txexperiment said...

This is great. Thanks for sharing!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Once again, thanks so much.