Friday, April 12, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  My nephew and his girlfriend are having a baby in May and this sentiment was made with this precious new little one in mind.  I will be posting a card this weekend using this sentiment so check back soon to see it.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Baby Cuddles Preview_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

10 comments :

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

What a wonderful sentiment for a new baby! Thanks for sharing with us!

Gail said...

Hi Sharon - thanks for the freebie will work great with a baby card!

Av said...

Lovely sentiment - new to me. Many thanks :)

Diane said...

Very sweet. Thank you!! I have the most trouble with sentiments and it's always nice to find one that I will actually want to use.

Jacq said...

Thanks for the cute sentiment! I'm just about to start a mini-album for a co-worker and her new baby so perfect timing! :)

Donna said...

Totally adorable! This will be on my next baby card!

Michelle said...

Lovely little verse, thanks so mcy.

Michelle x

Lynne said...

This is great. Thanks so very much. Lynne from OZ

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

txexperiment said...

I have a new grandson and this makes me think of his cuddly little self. Thanks for sharing!