Friday, April 26, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  Yesterday was my sister’s birthday.  She’s my one and only sister and I love her to pieces. I created this sentiment in honor of her and sisters everywhere.  Happy birthday big sister!  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Sisters Are Best Friends_preview

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks SHaron for the freebie - have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sentiment! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely sentiment...you are so kind to share them. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!