Friday, May 10, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  But first, I’d like to take this opportunity and encourage you to show me some love by following me on Bloglovin’ (read more about that here).  Just click on the link in the right-hand sidebar to do that.

As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Enjoy Every Moment_preview_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

9 comments :

  1. Thanks so Sharon for this wonderful and very true sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make my favorite sentiments into a small 2x2 approx. and stick them on the back of my cards. I'm printing a sheet of this one as I type. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful sentiment, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!