Friday, May 24, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Walk In The Rain_preview_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

5 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks for another wonderfully inspirational sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carla S. said...

Thank you for the wonderful sentiment, Sharon!

Theresa said...

Sharon, just found your lovely blog thru Carla S. Love your sentiments. Just downloaded a few. Thank you.

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Sharon, I just found your sweet blog thru Carla S. Thank you for your generosity and will download them as soon as I'm back to my pc.

Dawn said...

Lovely sentiment - thank you!