Friday, May 31, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Treasured Friendship_Preview_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

6 comments :

Mehrll said...

Thank you for such a lovely sentiment. I will be using it for a card for my friend.

Donna said...

Thank you! Wonderful sentiment! I love it.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Oh my gracious, this is so so so perfect. I love it. thank you bunches and bunches hugs, Cathy k

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Oh my gracious, this is so so so perfect. I love it. thank you bunches and bunches hugs, Cathy k

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much, this is another wonderful sentiment.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

txexperiment said...

Thanks for sharing!