Friday, June 7, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Love and Laughter_preview_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

13 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for another awesome free sentiment.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful freebie sentiment, Sharon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I have use for this right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sentiment sweetie, its much appreciated and im sure will be used to make some lovely cards. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Sharon, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sentiment is so beautiful!

    For the question you had about the challenge lists I have on my blog posts, the answer is I cross them out manually. Once the winners of that challenge are posted, I strike out the challenge on my list so I don't keep re-checking the same ones over and over again. If you ever find out a way to cross them out automatically, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. blessings and many thanks for this gift ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this saying so great for a wedding /anniversary. Ty ~ Josie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!