Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s time again for another digital sentiment freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Life is about dancing_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks Sharon - I love dancing in the rain - Praise God and let it rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful sentiment, Sharon! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great sayings. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Words of wisdom for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon thanks so much for another great inspirational sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!