Friday, August 23, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

I realized sometime mid-week that I completely forgot to put up a Friday Freebie last week.  To make up for that I’ve included a separate glitter graphic to go with this week’s freebie.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)
She who leaves_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog
 
JPGS:
PNGS: GLITTER
JPGS:
PNGS: I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!




9 comments :

  1. lol-cute. Thanks for sharing Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute thought. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect, I love it. We were someplace the other day and I looked at my husbands face and it was all glittery and I told him so and he just said basically, What's new. If they took xrays of him they might just see glitter because he loves to look at my cards and come where I am stamping LOL thank you bunches for these. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for these, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sentiment and glitter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true Sharon. Love it and thanks for being so sharing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!