Friday, August 30, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Anyone Special Happy_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:
I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

10 comments :

  1. Sharon, this quote is beautiful. I have come to your blog many times and liked your work. Never used anything as I had no clue about how to use them. Now I think I just need to download and print. I hope you may be able to do a small post about how to use digital stuff which would immensely benefit people like me. At times we think that everyone may know but there would be few who need some clarity. eg. if I don't hv a color printer or how to merge these on my cards or layouts, or how to mount them and use. Hope I am making some sense :)and that you would respond.

    Hugs

    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/
    sumanpandit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful sentiment, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful sentiment. Its extra special and so true. Thanks for sharing it once again.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this , thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this beautiful and oh so appropriate sentiment at this time. Had some surgery yesterday and my dearly beloved treated me like a fragile piece of china - making sure I had ice chips and wash clothes and anything else he could think of. He's the greatest:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sentiment Sharon! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!