Friday, September 6, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!  This one was promised a few weeks ago when I posted this card.  As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Cowgirl Boots_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:


I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

 

SAM_1008_apieceofheartblog

15 comments :

  1. This is fabulous, thank you so much!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sentiment Sharon. Love your design with it. Great shape around the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sentiment - thanks a bunch! I have some western stuff to match it up - enjoy your week Sharon! You have blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentiment, Sharon! Thanks for sharing it! Great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one adorable sentiment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cute card ... Luv the statement Ive been looking for my twin girls some cowboy boots and when I find`m I`ll be making a page... THANK YOu ;~} bunches

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very perfect for a friend's birthday! She'll love it as do I. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got an adorable picture of my 4 year niece wearing pink & brown cowgirl boots! This will be the perfect sentiment to put on a scrapbook page with that picture! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fun sentiment, will be great on a card that I have in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the perfect photo for this! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cowgirl sentiment, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fabulous is this one, beautiful colouring. and love the sentiment. ty so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!