Friday, September 13, 2013

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)Someday Everything Perfect_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

13 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon, this really speaks to me today and just what I needed to hear looking at where I am standing today in life. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla S. said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sentiment, Sharon!

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

You're very welcome, ladies. So glad you like it. Enjoy the weekend :-)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this great word art.
One of my favourite sayings is "Everything happens for a reason - we just don't always know what that reason is..."

Donna said...

THANK YOU! Awesome sentiment.

linda from arizona said...

Just found your website today via Craftcrave. I love all the sentiments you've shared. Thank you very much.

Tine said...

Thank you.

Suze said...

Really love this one Sharon. Everything happens for a reason. Thanks.

Jacq said...

Great sentiment, thanks for sharing!

aussie aNNie said...

Words so true Sharon and I can relate to these myself...a great set of words my dad told me not long ago... and I have just found you through Desire and will promote your blog when using your awesome images...sentiments and ideas.I am your newest follower..luv aNNIe

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Betty said...

Thank you so much so apt for me at moment
Bettyxxx

Tami B. said...

Wonderful! Thank you.

txexperiment said...

Great reminder when times are tough. Thanks!