Our group is here to inspire you every month with many different projects that have been made by some of the most amazing crafters that I know. We are dedicated to be here to inspire you every single month, on the last Saturday of the month, all year long, whether it be a specific theme, season, or event. So, grab yourself a Latte and hop along with us while we proudly show off our projects to you each and every month.
If you are following along, you should have arrived here from Robin Lane’s blog -- Create-A-Latte which just happens to be our first stop of the hop.
A little about my contribution to this hop…
This month’s theme is snowflakes. When I was thinking about what to do I wanted to do something different than my usual card creations. Since I had this glass block on hand I decided I may as well use it. I know it’s Christmas oriented but I figure I can always add to my decorations and..well..it’s only 343 days away!
I used my Silhouette Cameo software to create the design for the front of the block. I found a snowflake I liked and welded it to the letter “C” – why “C”, you ask? – well, that’s the first letter of my last name but it could also stand for the “C” in Christmas. I cut it all out using Silhouette black vinyl. Before I adhered it to the glass, I used some Rust-Oleum Specialty Frosted Glass Spray Paint to make the block look nice and frosty. I pushed some sparkling mini lights into the hole on the bottom of the block to give it a glow. I used lights on a green cord for this because it’s all I had but I am going to look for some on a white cord to see if it shows through less. Then I added the bow. I’m not sure I like it with the bow but that’s easily removable.
Let me know what you think I should do in the comments below. (And please, don’t forget to follow my blog) :-)
By now you are probably saying, “show me the candy”, lol, so here it is.
This month we will be giving one lucky person a Becky Higgins Project Life Season's Mini Kit. For your chance to win this amazing blog candy you must hop through each one of our talented crafters blogs, be sure to leave everyone a little blog lovin', and if you are not already a follower please become one to each of the ladies so that you do not miss a single project that they make.
Your next stop will be with Aisha Hall - www.londonskyedesigns.net
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project. And don't forget to leave everyone a little blog lovin' and become a follower for your chance to win some blog candy.
1. Robin Lane with - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
2. Sharon with - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com *you are here*
3. Alicia with - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Lori Apgar with - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
5. Janet Royer with- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
6. Ann Strecko Koeman with - http://annmakes.blogspot.com
7. Cathy Derouche with - http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
8. Candice Fields with - http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
9. Tami Smith with - http://scrappinmykids.blogspot.com/
10. Nancy Kirkup with - http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
11. Lucy Kelleher with - http://love2createitall.com
12. Robin Scott with - www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
13. Jessica Wilson with - http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
14. Nanné Harry with - http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com
15. Angela Chamness with - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
16. Jearise Havenga with - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Thank you for hopping along with us today and helping us to start our hopping year with a bang!