Friday, January 24, 2014

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   Today’s freebie is created in memory of Katherine Siemens, the mother of Rosalie, one of my faithful followers.  Rosalie says,  “My mother would often write quotes down that she felt were important to remember and put them on her fridge or other places in her home”.   She shared one of them on facebook recently and gave me permission to make it into a digital sentiment so I could share it with all of you.   I’m not sure if this quote is her mom’s original words but I googled it and found no other reference to it so I believe it is.   Thank you, Rosalie, for sharing a piece of your mother’s heart with us!
As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Look On Face-KSiemens_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

8 comments :

  1. Sharon, this is soooo true. Thanks for creating this for us and sharing it. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote, Sharon! Thanks for creating it and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely quote!

    -AK

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful sentiment...thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sentiment sweetie, I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs xnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true. Thanks for creating such a beautiful digi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!