Friday, February 7, 2014

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Plan A_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

5 comments :

  1. Hi Sharon,

    I have just tried to download these and the link for 4Shared says they are password protected.

    Just thought I should let you know :)

    Thankyou very much for the lovely sentiments you give us each week, you are very kind.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Is this still a freebie? It's asking for a password to download.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These should not be password protected -- only the ones from last year but that was temporary. Were you able to get these ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this word art,made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sharon for another wonderful sentiment.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks. I really appreciate your comments and I would truly love it if you decide to follow me!