Friday, February 14, 2014

The Friday Freebie…

It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another Friday Freebie!   As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  If you love it, leave me a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Tri-UMPH_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

 

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

Don't forget to come back next week for another Friday Freebie!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's perfect for many occasions, perfect to encourage our kids and grand kids. Thank you

Donna said...

Thanks! I love this inspirational image. So many uses for this one!

Elaine P said...

Thank you for this word art much appreciated :)

txexperiment said...

This is a neat saying. Thanks for sharing!

Desire Fourie said...

Such an inspirational sentimemt. Thanks so much.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}