Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Freebie (With Optional Digital Cut File)

Hi friends, I’m back again with another freebie sentiment just for you.  I know I haven’t been around a lot lately so, if you are still with me, I really appreciate your willingness to continue following me.  I’m trying so hard to get back to a regular routine but in dealing with my daughter’s eating disorder I have definitely lost a lot of my mojo.  But when it hits (and it does in small doses) I try to do something with it.  So, since Father’s Day is just around the corner, I thought I’d honor Dads with this cute little sentiment.

AND…

For a short time only, you can purchase the digital cut file for only 99 cents (can be used with any digital cutting machine that is compatible with SVG, PNG, JPG, or PDF formats).  Just respond in the comments if you are interested in the cut file and include your email address so that I can contact you with further details.

Digital Sentiment in PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

I Love My Dad PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me Please” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

If you have any suggestions of something you’d like to see, leave me a comment below.

Thanks!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable sentiment/image. Thank you.

Heather G said...

Wonderful sentiment. Thanks. And who wouldn't still be following? We all have our issues that tend to affect our crafting desires...thinking of you and praying that you have a few good days.
{Hugs}

Sandy said...

Thank you so much! Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Inkyhive said...

So glad to see a post from you again.I found you sometime early 2014 and have used many of designs. Thank you, for all the work you do and I have been praying for you and your daughter.