Friday, August 7, 2015

The Friday Freebie…

Hi Friends, today I thought I’d share the sentiment that I created for the “Lazy Days of Summer Blog Hop” card below.  Don’t worry, I fixed the spelling mistake *grin*.  I’ve also included the watermelon graphic that goes with the sentiment.

As always, click on the link(s) below the preview to download this freebie.  After the page loads, right-click to save the sentiment to your computer.

Enjoy your day!

PNG or JPG format (can be resized)

Thanks a Melon_PREVIEW_apieceofheartblog

JPGS:

PNGS:

I’d really love it if you used the “Share With Me” feature that can be found on the toolbar just below the header for this blog to show me the projects you created using my freebie.

I’ll be back again soon with another freebie just for you!

4 comments :

Four11Lady said...

Thank you very much for these lovely images!

Edwina said...

Thank you so much! I love the sentiment and the Watermelon slice. Edwina Brown

Elaine P said...

Thank you so much for the word-art and image very much appreciated :o)

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you Sharon this is so fun.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}